We are seeking a skillful Mother and Baby Category Supervisor to join Digikala.
In this role, you will exercise your analytical and entrepreneurial skills to drive growth and margin through assortment optimization & onboarding, supplier/seller management, and Campaign planning & execution. This role offers a high degree of autonomy and teamwork to deliver the best range, value, and service to our customers. The candidate will be a key member of the team and will report directly to the vertical director.
We are looking for an individual who can provide insight into the category dynamics, be highly organized and be able to priorities effectively to achieve strong commercial outcomes.
Your contributions will be:
● Defining and implementing the growth strategy for the category with an understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business, ensuring alignment with broader business goals and vision.
● Defining assortment priorities for your category and overseeing the acquisition of new vendors.
● Optimizing mix between retail outright buys and marketplace.
● Driving brand engagement and brand sales performance through joint business planning and regular business reviews.
● Representing Digikala to advise external partners on e-commerce and go to market strategy for your category.
● Identifying opportunities for process improvements, innovation, and scale within the category.
● Managing category P&L and team.
● Owning your category sales and profit performance, including planning, forecasting.
● Managing and coaching a team of key account managers to bring the best products to your shop at the best price.
● Working with cross-functional teams to manage your shop, execute on campaigns and strategic projects, namely Marketing, pricing, sourcing, and operations teams.
● A Bachelor's degree in Business Management.
● Minimum 2 years of work experience in e-commerce, retail, business development, buying, or project management role.
● Strong business judgment backed by analytical mindset and comfort generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
● Well-spoken, organized, analytical, meticulous, and driven.
** Having experience in Mom & Babies related categories will be a plus.