Captain ( for Anchor handling multi purpose supply/Tug Boats )
A Leading Company Active in Oil & Gas Behshar
Posted a month ago
Responsible for day to day operations of the vessel as in command, responsibilities to ensure that all the departments under him perform to the IMO requirements direct monitoring of various department heads and representing the owner (Company)
- Marine Engineering (B.S).
- Master Certificate as IMO requirement .
- Medical Certificate, Physically fitted for duties.
- Familiar with ISM regulations.
- Sufficient practical experience in anchor handling tug boats.
- Familiar with domestic marine regulations.