We are looking for a “Call Center Supervisor” to join one of Snapp Group ventures, SnappTrip
This position is responsible for customer service through various transaction types (e.g. inbound and outbound calls, chat, email, etc.) in field of travel tickets (Fight, Bus, Train). This position is responsible for supporting front line (customer facing) associates by handling calls, escalations, team supervision and other related duties.
• Oversee and supervise a team of agents.
• Attend required training session for new information and training updates.
• Acquire and transfer to the team the knowledge of all tools and associated workflow processes.
• Assist in developing and streamlining procedures.
• Coach, motivate, reward, counsel and assist with disciplinary actions as necessary
• Provide quality service to both internal and external customers.
• Assist agents with customer interaction on situations requiring special handling – take customer calls.
• Ensure open flow of communication between agents, supervisors and management.
• Ensure uniform understanding and adherence to policies, procedures and company programs.
• Supervise and monitor agent attendance, performance and productivity
• Conduct employee briefings and meetings.
• Assure service level standards are met.
• Monitor system performance and initiate actions to correct system problems.
• Conduct agent observation and provide feedback.
• Assist in the development and tracking of employee incentive programs.
• Ensure completion of departmental duties/task in the absence of subordinates/co-workers.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Interview and on boarding new employees.
• Minimum bachelor’s Degree
• Having experience in OTA and travel agencies is a big plus
• Ideal Age: 26-30
• An assertive, well-organized self-starter with demonstrated customer service experience
• Minimum 3 years of supervision experience in call center
• A proactive thinker with the ability to anticipate and identify customer needs and decisively solve problems
• A detail-oriented professional with good written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for customer service
• Recognize trends and escalate information as appropriate
• Problem solving skills and troubleshooting
• Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to follow up with customers to ensure needs and expectations are satisfied
• Exceptional presentation skills
• Tolerate stressful situations well