• Manage a team of call center agents
• Be available to affect the entirety of the team’s operations
• Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, call waiting and abandonment rate
• Hiring, training and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products
• Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements
• Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities and taking corrective action, if necessary.
• Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals
• Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office and general office equipment
• Good command of English knowledge
• Minimum 5 years of call center experience in e-commerce and 3 years of supervisory experience
• Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Leadership skills and ability to motivate and develop staff
• Analytical, creative, efficient and thorough
• Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Flightio.com is an Iranian ecommerce company focused on making online travel better. We search the airlines, hotel and rental car providers and show you all the information you need to make the best travel decisions. Utilizing its unique structure, high standards and a comprehensive online sales network, we have been able to deliver the most desirable travel services to our B2C and B2B clients.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.