IT call center expert should manage a high volume of inbound and outbound calls related to IT issues. He or she will be handling a variety of important supportive tasks, providing answers and instructions. As the voice of IT department, the call center expert must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skill, and enthusiasm for helping consumers and driving satisfaction.
- Handle a large volume of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Maintain ownership of calls throughout the lifecycle of the caller’s request, including follow-ups with end-users and escalation team
- Informs clients by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
- Identify customer needs, resolve complaints, and provide solutions
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Previous experience in a IT call center or support role
- B.Sc. in computer or engineering fields
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively