- Identify customers’ needs and wants, give your best to clarify information
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems for end users on a variety of issues
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Responds to telephone calls from local and remote customers
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur
- Build strong relationships with customers
16-23 OR 23-7: Male
Strong phone and verbal communication skills
Familiarity with CRM technology
Familiarity with ICDL
Excellent time management skills
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Asan Pardakht (AP)
Asan Pardakht Persian with brand name of Persian Switch started its job from April 2009 as the first private PSP (Payment Service Provider) in Iran. Persian Switch has been remarkably successful in presenting a wide range of efficient and effective electronic payment services in 25 provinces.
Persian Switch clients form a big family of one million users of services on pos terminals that get their mobile Air time, pay their bills, and register in entrance tests of universities and many other services. Persian Switch also active in producing magnetic cards, banking kiosks and banking switches software to provide easy and secure payment for its customers.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.