- Develop training content for initial training as well as periodic learning and development initiatives, focused on sales teams
- Conduct training for new and current staff
- Handle end to end of orientations and related training events for individuals and teams
- Recommend budget for training events and monitor costs during the program
- Implement best practice training by bench marking other successful companies
- Conduct in-depth assessments on training needs periodically and based on performance of the team
- Track training effectiveness, report to senior management and integrate lessons learned
- Act as a consultant to salespeople for challenges they have on the job
- Apply various sales training techniques (e.g. Gamification, case studies and group activities)
- He/she Is accountable for the performance of the sales team joint with head of the team
- The role is based in Tehran with periodic travel missions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Training, Business or other related fields
- 3+ years of experience in training in professional contexts experience in multinationals and sales training is a significant advantage
- Any background in sales is a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and coaching skills
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and hands on
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and other software tools needs to build training materials
- Certifications in training is a plus
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
TAP30 is a fast growing peer to peer Tech Company connecting drivers and riders via mobile application. We work hard and we love what we do. We actually have fun at work, have a really cool office and learn new things every day. We work in transportation industry, enriching the lives of our drivers and customers.
500 employees or more
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.