Call the clients, research subjects... for different health and population studies
Keep the records of the calls
Data entry (for the calls)
Train new operators
Follow-up previous open files and completing the process
Improve the established procedures according to new experiences
Involve in the design process of the call center
Generate related documents including call monologues
Education: Associate Degree or higher
Experience: min 6 months in the same position
Computer: MS Office (Word, Excel), Internet search, work with the usual social network
English Language: intermediate level
Handling situations and conflicts
Work in stressful situations
Cheerful, energetic, team player, trustworthy, observant, flexible, learner, good listener, communicative, organized, creative, responsible...
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Non-Communicable Diseases Research Center (NCDRC)
Non-Communicable Diseases Research Center (NCDRC) was established in 2012 to collect and generate evidences needed for effective and fair policy making in the health sector at national and international level. We are interested in population level heterogeneity studies, using cutting edge technology and fully digitalized processes namely information technology, biotechnology and nano-biotechnology. We are more than 120 experts and about 30 faculty members in diverse areas such as, pharmacology, epidemiology, statistics and etc.
What we are doing: Health Metrics - Tracking Performance - Maximizing Effect
NCDRC Departments: Quantitative Analysis - Laboratory - Bio-bank - Scientific Communications - Project Management - Human Resources - Systems Engineering - Information Technology – Administration – Finance.
Examples of National/International Research Projects of NCDRC:
• National and Sub-National Burden of Diseases, Injuries, and Risk Factors in Islamic Republic of Iran from 1990 to 2015 (NASBOD)
• National Survey of Risk Factors of Non-Communicable Diseases in 2016 (STEPs)
• Behvarz Health Study (a prospective cohort syudy)
• An Approach towards Reducing Road Traffic Injuries and Improving public Health through Big-data Telematics: A Randomized Trial (Telematics)
• Health System in Iran: Vision and Roadmap for the Next Generation of Health Care Delivery (Saqqez)
• Evaluation of the “Family Physician Program” in Rural Area
• Iran Quality of Care in Medicine Program (IQCAMP)
We have/had collaborations with the following institutes/universities/organizations with different natures (research projects, workshops and student exchange):
Harvard University, University of Oxford, Imperial College of London, Johns Hopkins University, University of Washington, University of Chicago, McMaster University, University of Sydney, Brandeis University, Tufts University, Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluat.
Hospitals & Medical Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.