We are looking for talented and self-motivated software developers to join our team.
List of responsibilities:
• Analyzing, designing, coding, testing, debugging, optimizing and maintaining of new and existing program code.
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
• Develop and implement new software programs.
• Reading, writing and updating documentation.
• Participating in design decisions and requirements analysis.
• Researching and proposing solutions to technical problems.
• Participating in software process and project management activities.
• Participating in Data Base Design, Data Maintenance, and design layout.
SAT to WED: 8:30 to 17:30
THU 8:30 to 12:30
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
• Expert at C# .Net programming.
• Expert at SQL programming, Database Design and writing efficient SQL queries.
• Familiar with NHibernate.
• Expert with Windows Service.
• Expert with Windows Form.
• Experienced in OOP and n-tire programming.
• Familiar with Accounting, Sales and Inventory systems and software.
• Familiar with source control software (SVN / TFS).
• Ability to document requirements and specifications.
• Effective communication and negotiation skills.
• Team work skills.
• Hard working, Self-driven, motivated and committed.
• Military service completion card.
• Ideal Age Range: 22-30