- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Executing full lifecycle software development.
- Developing new software applications in partnership with business analysts and technical architects.
- Modifying existing off-the-shelf software packages.
- Interacting with Quality Assurance staff and members of the software development team to ensure the product meets functional requirements prior to distribution to clients
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Developing software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Discussing requirements with the client, business analysts and the development team.
- Upgrading existing software as the user organizations needs change.
At least 3 years’ experience in Web Development
Strong Knowledge in c#, RESTful Services, Entity Framework
Strong Knowledge in SQL server query writing, optimization, and tuning
Good understanding of Delphi & Dev Express preferred