We are looking for sharp and passionate programmers, who care about the code they write and the product they develop. You will join a tightly-knit team of developers, who are working on a product which able to filter the content of specific web applications while regular firewalls serve as a safety gate between servers. By inspecting HTTP traffic, it can prevent attacks stemming from web application security flaws, such as SQL injection, cross-site scripting (XSS), file inclusion, and security misconfigurations.
We will provide you with:
• A friendly working environment;
• An exciting product to work on, with lots of learning;
• A good degree of autonomy;
• Exceptional complementary medical insurance package;
• And of course, a competitive salary!
• 3-5 years of working experience.
• Proficient in C++, Linux, Bash Scripting and Computer Networks
• Relational Databases and SQL
• Familiar with Linux and Bash Scripting and Computer Networks
• Strong Understanding of OOP
• Ability to solve problems and troubleshooting
• Familiar with clean coding, object-oriented design and refactoring to improve existing code.
• Self-managing and self-starting; doesn’t wait for instructions and can work autonomously both solo and with others as he deems necessary.
• A relentless learner and improver; one who is never satisfied with the status quo and strives to learn new skills and improve the product and the process of developing it.
• Team-worker with positive, “can do” attitude; able to get along with others.
• Familiar with Agile software development, especially Scrum.
• Build tools such as Gradle, Maven, Ant
• Test tools such as JUnit
• Version Control Software (git, SVN)