As Senior Business Analyst you are responsible for understanding business requirements & processes and identifying business technology and/or process opportunities, working with business & IT managers to develop, implement and maintain solutions which deliver business value within agreed timelines and budget.
• Establishing the contribution that technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting & documenting requirements with stakeholders, preparing related artifacts
• Identifying and obtaining agreement on the requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business.
• Eliciting functional and non-functional requirements through conducting sessions with stakeholders and key users alike
• System modelling and design
• Producing comprehensive analysis documents for developing of the software
• Preparing scenarios of software testing
• 4+ Experience with design methods and business process modelling techniques
• Experienced in System Analysis and Modelling based on agile methodology like Scrum
• Familiar with Microsoft CRM custom workflows, entities, objects and attributes
• Experience with enterprise system implementations and related business processes
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work with modeling tools such as EA
• Experienced in functional and non-functional requirements gathering and documentation
• Skilled at analyzing and solving problems
• Experienced in database design
• BSc or MSc in Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, IT, or software engineering
Being familiar with ITIL framework would be an advantage
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Afranet, is a holding company operating within the IT sector in Iran. Headquartered in Tehran, it is one of the largest IT services companies in the country providing a range of products, capabilities to a broad spectrum of business communities. These include, Internet, Datacenter, Cloud, Electronic Commerce and VoIP services.
The company has a national presence and enjoys a reputation for brand quality and range of its services provision portfolios.
Afranet was floated on the Iranian Stock Exchange in 2013, the first, and so far the only IT company in Iran to have done so.
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching