He/She will work within the Business Process Management (BPM) unit to scope, plan and implement business process improvement projects focused on ensuring compliance, while also improving effectiveness and efficiency, in support of Digikala business goals.
● Identify and create business processes.
● Monitor, document, and present process improvements.
● Redesign business processes.
● Consistently pursuing continued process innovation.
● Develop BPM project plans, and facilitates working group sessions throughout all phases of the BPM process.
● Mentor junior specialists or business analysts to develop skills in managing BPM projects.
● Professional in working with process maker.
● Good knowledge of business process management.
● Good knowledge of SQL.
● Development experience in PHP.
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, and CSS3.
● Critical thinking and analytical mind.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, IT, or other related fields.
● Creative problem-solving skills.
● Self-motivated, responsible, flexible, multi-tasking skills.
● Able to effectively communicate with internal customers.