- Using advanced market research techniques, gather key industry data and benchmarks;
- Preparing business concepts and plans;
- conducting research an various topics;
- Address operational and cost related issues in business planning projects;
- Perform business and finding analyses;
- contacting and liaising with foreign entities and organizations;
- Identify new opportunities to add business value.
- Applicants with experience in related industry will be given priority;
- A degree in Engineering, Finance, Accounting, or MBA is preferred but not essential;
- Advanced English Language Proficiency;
- Familiarity with financial statements and the ability to interpret and analyze financial data;
- Familiarity with business plan writing and market research;
- Analytical and critical thinking;
- Complete familiarity with MS office.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Odyssey is one of the largest and most experienced immigration firms in the Middle East, specialized in immigration and business development in all areas for all provinces of Canada and the Business Innovation Stream for Australia. Odyssey is the only specialty adviser in IRAN that is dominant over all regulations and Laws. Odyssey immigration experts have helped thousands of applicants reach their migration and investment dreams by offering clear and practical solution paths to the valued clients.
Law & Legal
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.