This position is responsible for supporting the BI team by creating and integrating extensive scalable solutions with focus on Power BI based technologies so our company can make informed decisions. Candidate should strong experience in PowerBI and SQL.
• Developing, deploying and maintaining BI interfaced.
• Setting business requirements for BI tools.
• Translating business requirements into technical ones.
• Report curation and data modeling.
• Creating technical documentation for BI tools.
• Power BI development and administration.
• Develop visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
• Connect to data sources, importing data or working with Live Data (DirectQuery) and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
• Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
• Able to implement row level security on data and have an understanding of application security layer models in Power BI.
• Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop.
• Responsible for design methodology and project documentation.
• Adept in developing, publishing and scheduling Power BI reports as per the business requirements in Power BI Service.
• Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
• Able to integrate Power BI reports into other applications using.
• At least 3 year of experience in data visualization, data analytics, database design/data modeling, or business intelligence is required.
• Very Strong experience in building intuitive visualizations using PowerBI.
• Strong SQL programming experience is mandatory.
• Should be able to manipulate, integrate, analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying, variety of sources.
• Should have complete understanding of different visualization types and their usage.
• Full understanding of the processes of data quality, data cleansing, and data transformation.
• Experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) reports & dashboards.
• Professional in storytelling through data and dashboard.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Understanding of Good UI/UX design concepts is a plus.