Business Development Supervisor - China ( Guangzhou )
Sepahan Hamrah Guangzhou
Posted 2 years ago
- Supervising transportation & logistic Personnel to ensure that prerequisites have fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Developing a new market and searching for new clients who might benefit from company services.
- Heading up the expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Submitting progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Present business development training and mentoring to the staff.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Developing and monitoring operations and procedures.
- Reporting to: CEO
Gender: Male only.
At least 5 years' experience in Courier & Quick post companies like D.H.L or T.N.T
Experienced in creating & conducting professional logistic, courier services team.
Good perception of Information Technology used in logistic & transit fields.
Perfect knowledge of Iran & China shipment & custom clearance regulations regarding mailing packages, Documents, non- commercial goods & samples.
High Supervision skills.
Good Command of English both written and spoken.
Experienced in inland & intl. Business Negotiations.
Being prepared to work frequently in Iran & China.
Familiar with Chinese Language, previous records of residence, occupation or studying in China is an advantage.