• To act as contact point for Content/Service Providers (CP/SPs) and third parties in digital product environment.
• To constantly act for business development of digital products on all VAS Platforms.
• To capture digital product requirements from business perspective to address them through CPs, SPs, App providers and 3rd party’s
• To raise needed platforms to digital product team to serve CPs, SPs, App providers and 3rd party’s needs and follow up till their provision.
• To review digital products / services to ensure their compliance to set business objectives, license and product document description (PDD(To gather requests and suggest change on digital products and platforms according to business objectives and SP/CP needs and communicate them with product team to be implemented, tested and launched for commercial use.
• To organize CPs/SP by providing consultancy, assisting in draft of business plan and support follow ups and resource allocation for their better service
• To assist in provisioning of market planning, positioning, market entry mode, market segmentation, competitive analysis and communication plan for ATL/ BTL in cooperation with Brand and product team for digital products in association with product and brand teams.
• To generate monthly and weekly performance review report of digital services and CPs/SPs performance and provide feedback to both management and SPs/CPs.
• To implement digital product life cycle management plans according to approved roadmaps and milestones.
• To follow financial reports and invoicing matters on assigned digital products with related teams.
• To define and oversee entire Digital campaign and deal with different content providers to deliver them.
• To follow up relevant complains and issues raised by digital products team and Customer Relations based on policy and procedure till their resolution.
• BSc Commerce (Marketing / Communication) or related
• Fluent in English
• Statistical analysis
• Research principles
• Product Development
• Knowledge of telecoms.
• Digital Products
• Contract Management
• Business process
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.