Paklean is an on-demand door-to-door online laundry and dry cleaning service based in Tehran and has been invested by AddVenture (VC) for its first round of fund raising, our technology company requires a Business Development Representative with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. B2B sales, marketing and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals. The ideal candidate has experience researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
Some of Business Development Manager Responsibilities
• Research and identify new market opportunities.
• Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
• Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitor
• Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
• Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
• Bachelor’s degree is required.
• B2B Sales Background Preferred
• Excellent leadership and communication skills.
• Experience in project management and/or sales.
• Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
• High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
• Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements