Understand the ecommerce business and ensure control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis and commentary to BU leaders and CFO. Understand dynamics / economic /environmental drivers of Actual results versus Plan and Forecasts. Ensure financial planning processes for revenue and direct expenses – strategically capture, carefully estimate and skillfully communicate business impacting events. Anticipate changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company as a whole to be successful in its aims.
- Support the management decision making with business analysis adopting pro-active attitude in identifying risks, chasing all other departments and proposing solutions.
- Support CFO and Executives on corrective solutions and adhoc projects regarding cost efficiency.
- Ensure data accuracy of Supernova and follow up the discrepancy with the related teams such as Tech, Retail, MP, etc.
- Pricing analysis of products and review effects of discount and increases on the NMV and margins.
- Ensure that an active control on margins (daily) is in place.
- Coordinates with other departments the necessary actions to keep the margins in line with targets.
- Create and lead an active controlling role in the pricing structure of the company, in coordination with retail, Market Place and the CFO.
- Continuously identifying opportunities to improve efficiency of processes by use of ICT means and optimal collaboration with other departments
- Review and control all DIOs / DPO and communicate to related departments the required corrective actions.
- Understand and provide analysis for all the marketing investment in products and campaigns in terms ROI and cash effectiveness.
- At least Bachelor (or higher degree) in Accounting / Finance or Economics.
- Having same experience in multinationals would be an advantage.
- Ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by breaking them down into smaller parts and analyze them.
- Flexibility - the ability to live and act in a climate of change. Handle stress and demands in a calm thoughtful manner with the ability to prioritize, monitor and control operations.
- Customer service – Aim to exceed BU support requirements and expectations. Have strong customer focus, creates value for the supported BU.
- Fluent in English