• Assist in implementing best practices in physical and assets security
• Maintain technical equipment thus helping all the other functions of the Company to minimize loss and optimize business continuity
• Maintain and improve the relationship with the security service providers and local law enforcement
• Conduct regular random night and day physical checks of warehouse guards and CCTV
• Carry out random drug tests as per substance abuse policy
• Ensure CCTV is operational, fix the regular problems that arise as soon as possible
• Manage staff enrollment in the access control system and issue access cards
• Manage product destruction process in alignment with the relevant functions in BAT.
• Conduct investigations into loss incidents & breaches and make recommendations to prevent recurrence
• Submit standard incident and investigation report for all mandated cases
• Track and ensure timely payments to security suppliers and contractors by raising PO and managing expenses
• Track security budget expenditure and provide the financial reports for security function as per business requirements
• Assist in managing service provider contracts by completing required financial documents (PR, PO, etc.)
• Assess the security of expats' residences, hotels and other venues for BAT events
• Provide security escort for senior management from Area/Region traveling to Iran and during visits
- University degree in Social Sciences or Engineering
- Excellent Command of English
- 3-4 years of experience in corporate environment and preferably international companies
- Ability to effectively manage internal and external stakeholders
- Analytical thinker with the ability to simplify processes
- Highly competent in social communication skills
- Knowledge of Business Continuity and/or Security principles and processes
- Ability to identify important matters and prioritize
- Ability to distinguish, investigate, handle and resolve related issues
- Observe, receive and otherwise obtain information from reliable sources
Considering the requirements for this position, what added value do you think you can bring to the team if you join BAT?
Are you fluent in English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco company founded in 1902. We are the world’s largest quoted tobacco group by global market share, with over 200 brands sold in over 200 markets. BAT has more than 50,000 employees worldwide with factories in 41 countries. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success, making us successful worldwide and leader in more than 55 markets.
BAT Pars was founded in Iran in 2003 and has since expanded its market presence by 4 drive brands which are: Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Montana. In 2016 we established our independent factory in Iran.
We can proudly announce that in 2018 we have earned the Top Employer seal of recognition in five regions – Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East including Iran. Certification is awarded by the Top Employers Institute, which recognizes leading employers around the world that excel in nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of an organization, while striving to continuously optimize employment practices. BAT offers exceptional opportunities for career and personal development, a competitive package and extensive trainings. Our workforce is strongly multi-cultural and we have a devolved structure, with the local company having wide freedom of action and responsibility for its operations. We believe that because our products pose risks to health, it is all the more important that our business is managed responsibly. Responsibility is integral to our business strategy and through dialogue with our stakeholders, we are working to pursue our commercial objectives in ways consistent with changing expectations of a modern tobacco business.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.