Business administration manager
Baghi Group is active in trade & custom declaration at the same time. Our company is importing and exporting goods from/to worldwide. We need a commercial administration manager who can handle all the business issues related to company activities.
• Handling/ managing all commercial issues related to importing and exporting of goods.
• managing all the steps in getting import and export licenses.
• managing all procedures in registering proforma invoices in ministry of commerce, taking procedures in banking system, handling remittances via banks, exchange centers and Nima system
• Manages the day-to-day administrative affairs of the office
• Follow up on all necessary tasks and checking and responding to position related emails/letters
• Preparing daily reports as per management requirement
• Preparing and archiving reports, memos, letters and other documents assisting in commercial affairs
• Coordinates commercial department management activities
Our company is basically an importer and we will prepare a proforma invoice and submit it to the person in charge to handle all preparation of importing and arrange the shipment & custom deceleration and deliver the cargo to us in our warehouse in Iran.
• Female (preferred)
• Age 30 to 40
• BA graduate or more
• At least 3 years of experience in import-export field
• Enough familiarity in English to check shipping docs and foreign commerce related issues
• Motivated and cooperative
• Expert in Microsoft Office
• Should have team work spirit
• Fluent in communication and excellent public relation
• Project Management, Process improvement skill are asset
• Being very precise, responsible, creative, good team player and loyal to work
• High energy levels and flexibility to work to the demands of the role
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
• Familiar with English in writing, Listening, Speaking and Reading
• Essential experience in Microsoft Office- Outlook/Word/Excel/