The mission of this position at Zarrin Roya is to supervise the budgets allocated for departments in order to improve them.
The key tasks and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
● Decision-making and supervising the reporting processes and allocating budgets for units.
● Predicting and analyzing the allocated budgets.
● Providing analytical reports of the budget.
● Controlling and supervising the spending of the allocated budgets.
● Compiling and proposing the budgets of the units of the organization.
● Reporting the spent budgets.
● Providing suggestions and reports in order to supply appropriate financial resources.
● Reporting and analyzing the real results of the costs compared to the budgets and strategic programs of the organization.
● At least 4 years of related experience specifically in supervision.
● Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.
● Strong knowledge of budgeting procedures.
● Familiar with business processes.
● Accountable, team player, and result-oriented.
● Strong systematic thinking skills.
● Familiarity with SAP is a plus.