● Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with key sellers or suppliers.
● Manage brand profitability by measuring and managing seller contribution Vs. RT/INT target and inventory.
● Collect and analyze data to report relevant brands on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
● Develop a complete understanding of key account needs.
● Manage communications between key sellers/suppliers and internal teams.
● Strategic planning to improve sellers’ results.
● Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with the brands.
● Deliver on-time reporting and forecasting for all required reports and documents to appropriate parties.
● Manage local or international PO and all the relevant follow-ups in terms of warehouse capacity, delivery, inbound process, and document sharing for the payment on the due date.
● Alignment with VDs and CMs regarding sales and orders.
● Manage the reporting process with suppliers and vendors based on agreed farm work.
● Feed VDs and CMs regarding product and market trends.
● Explore to find new products and suppliers based on market demand.
● Bachelor’s degree in Business or any other related fields.
● Excellent negotiation skills.
● Vision to understand seller needs and translate them into practical solutions.
● Disciplined time management and ability to work under pressure.
● Excellent team working and team developing ability.
● Exceptional software skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
● Strong communication skills - verbal and written in both English and Farsi.
● Problem analysis and problem-solving.