● Research and analyze market trends in order to evaluate, select and improve product portfolio.
● Competitor and customer insights analysis to select best product.
● Oversees on sales channels.
● Analyzing sales data and setting sales targets.
● Monitor customers performance, analyzing sales data, resolving issue and increase sales.
● Lead the process of brand development, in line with business strategies.
● Formulating strategies to launch and sale products.
● Monitoring inventory levels.
● Minimum 7 years of experience in a similar role.
● Strong research and analytical skills.
● Advanced presentation and communication skills.
● Solid understanding of pricing, packaging and product requirements.
● Understanding the management of brands, portfolios and distribution systems.