Brand managers are responsible for making sure that branding is consistent across advertising and campaigns.
• Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
• Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
• Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
• Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
• Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as marketing assistants, marketing managers and chief marketing officers)
• Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants
• Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots
• Degree in business, marketing or related field.
• Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
• Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
• Highly organized and perform well under pressure.
• The ability to manage and allocate budgets
• Analytical skills and attention to detail
• An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes
• Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas
• Experience with and an understanding of market research
• An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns