● Responsibility to monitor all the accountabilities.
● In charge of coverage and distribution expansion of all brands.
● Optimizing productivity and efficiency in all layers of the sales team.
● Monitoring warehouse inventory.
● Define, implement and report sales activities.
● Maintain, build and develop relationships with customers and distributors.
● Ensure good collaboration between sales and other departments.
● Achieve branch objectives.
● Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas for improvement.
● Review and analyze sales performances against programs and planning to determine the effectiveness.
● Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
● Manage and Lead the sales team.
● Handle complaints, settle disputes, and resolve grievances and conflicts through negotiating with others.
● Maintain a positive and ethical working relationship with all employees and customers.
● Maintain sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
● Market research, gathering and analyzing competitor and market information.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Management, Business, or related fields.
● Minimum of 5 years of experience at the same position (People with a history of working in FMCG have priority).
● Ability to communicate to various levels of management/customers.
● Team management and negotiation skills.
● Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
● Target/result oriented.
● Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
● Fluent in English.