● Setting business requirements for BI tools.
● Participating in launching business intelligence.
● Participating in development of business intelligence.
● Designing, supporting and monitoring data.
● Creating technical documentation for BI tools.
● Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop.
● Connecting to data sources, importing data or working with Live Data (Direct Query) and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
● Designing and developing information analysis models.
● Understanding data concepts such as data cleansing.
● Data warehousing and data mining and their applications.
● Participating in database design and data transfer processes from basic systems to the final system.
● Support and create the required scripts in the SQL Server environment.
● Data Warehouse maintenance and development.
● Monitoring jobs to update information correctly.
● Designing Cube and OLAP models for data storage.
● Fluent in business intelligence and BI related topics Full mastery of SQL.
● Fluent on concepts related to data warehouse design and a variety of OLAP modeling methods.
● Fluent in MDX, DAX languages.
● Fluent in TSQL.
● Fluent in SSIS, SSAS (Multidimensional and Tabular).
● Fluent in Power BI.
● Familiarity with Python language.
● Familiarity with JSON.
● Familiarity with Machin Learning and Deep Learning.
● Familiarity with PL\SQL.
● Familiarity datamining algorithms.