You have the passion for building stable backend systems from ground up? You already delved into backend and as well as into infrastructure and gathered solid experience with one of the hyperscalers (GCP, AWS or MS Azure)? You love to build highly scalable backend systems and on top pave the way for customers to the cloud? You love to work in small and agile teams in short iterations to establish the technical foundation for our customers and keep the architecture evolutionary? If this sounds interesting to you, then it is YOU we need in our team!
That’s what it’s about:
- Build robust and resilient backend systems.
- Make sure to keep the backend evolutionary to be adjustable with future needs.
- Develop stable and scalable cloud infrastructure.
- Back up your design decisions with metrics.
- Treat infrastructure as code always first and foremost.
- Take an engineering approach to building cloud infrastructure.
- Enable organizations to establish the groundwork for stable and repeatable infrastructure for future development.
This is you:
At heart you are a passionate team player, who respects the opinions of his colleagues, as:
- You have developed robust and stable systems.
- You always had an eye for the infrastructure supporting your work.
- You have an intrinsic interest in building stability ground up.
- You have an eye for applying novel ways to established methods.
- You have an eye for details and ace in documenting your work.
- You are very structured and you set the benchmark for quality.
This is your background:
- You have at minimum 5 years experience as a backend or devops engineer.
- You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or related engineering field.
- You have profound knowledge in deployment orchestration, infrastructure, and availability.
- You are comfortable in several programming languages such as Java, Kotlin, or Go
- You are experienced with an application development framework such as Spring
- You have deployed your solutions in a container based environment such as Kubernetes
- You have put in practice Infrastructure as Code tooling such as Terraform
- You are open for new technologies and challenging the establishment.
- You have already worked in agile teams and you know how to transfer your knowledge to your team members
- You speak English fluently (maybe even a bit German)