- Design APIs, database models, and schemas
- Work closely with the front-end developer team - Write well-crafted,
well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distribute
- Participate in agile practices such as agile meetings, iteration
planning, retrospective and etc.
- Reporting to Supervisor, Technical Manager.
- Knowledge of re-usable coding patterns and object-oriented development paradigms, SOLID, AOP
- Knowledge of .net Core, Entity Framework Core, SQL Server, Neo4j, Dapper, NHibernate.
- Experience of implementing SOA and RESTful API Fluent in Design Pattern Fluent in Domain-Driven Design, CQRS, Event Sourcing
- Fluent in Test Driven Design & BDD
- Experience in these scopes is a bonus: Micro Services Architecture, MongoDb, Rabbit Mq, Redis, and Elastic Search
- Experience of using source code management Git or TFS Desire to work in an agile environment
- Be able to work full-time
- 5 years of related work experience