● As a Back-End team lead you’ll build the services, keep them running, and mentoring the team.
● You’ll spend most of your time working with NodeJS, Python, Redis, PostgreSQL, mongoDB.
● You’ll write scalable code quickly and iteratively.
● Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution to effectively solve problems.
● As a software developer in the engineering productivity organization, you'll use your software design, analysis and programming skills to create innovative automated test systems.
● You can discuss the tradeoff between software architectural choices, both on a theoretical level and on an applied level.
● We are looking for team players with natural product intuition who can work harder, faster, and smarter without sacrificing technical excellence.
● You will collaborate in quarter planning, planning sprints, and participate in retrospective meetings.
● You will participate in the interview process of our software engineering candidates.
● You will be responsible for your team career development.
● You love applying your knowledge, while learning new technologies. You are able to adapt easily to meet the rapid pace of a rapidly evolving research, development, and testing environment.
● You strive on proving that technical and leadership matters are not conflicting; that you can develop both at the same time.
● You feel ownership over everything you ship; you'd never call code or design "released" until you're satisfied it's correct. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, thorough documentation, and proper test coverage.
● You believe that you can achieve more on a team - that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
● You understand the bigger picture of how your technical contributions will impact the products. The other members of the team can depend on the quality of your work to rapidly advance our goals.
● You know the worth of good communication skills with your team members.
● Holding BS in CE, CS or having related equivalent experience and preferably MS in the fields.
● 3+ year professional software development experience.
● Strong coding/debugging abilities: You have advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, and are happy to learn more.
● Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms (i.e. completing a data structures or algorithms class, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work).
● Experience in team leadership.
● Expert in the software Architecture.
● Experience with database design.
● Experience with Linux or Unix operating systems.
● Familiar with Production-Grade Orchestration.