Huawei Technologies is seeking a talented Back-end Developer to join our DevOps Mountain View team. As a J2EE Developer, you are responsible for:
- Development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- Also, be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests. You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
- You will work alongside a group of dedicated and supportive technologists and system designers to bring high quality solutions to ICT Business and Prepare technical design documents and participate in design reviews.
- At least bachelor degree in relevant field.
- +3 Years experienced in Core Java/J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, EJB including Spring Framework.
- Experience in WebServices, REstfull and SOAP.
- Experience in database modeling and design.
- Experience in building design patterns and software engineering best practices.
- Experience in Test Driven Development is must.
- Ability to multi-task management and run tasks with varying priorities.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Huawei Technologies Service (Iranian)
At Huawei, we define human progress by innovations that enrich humanity. We do not view connectivity as a privilege, but a necessity. We believe that the impact of information and communications technology should be measured by how many people can benefit from it.
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world\'s population.
Huawei\'s vision is to enrich life through communication. By leveraging our experience and expertise in the ICT sector, we help bridge the digital divide by providing opportunities to enjoy broadband services, regardless of geographic location. Contributing to the sustainable development of society, the economy, and the environment, Huawei creates green solutions that enable customers to reduce power consumption, carbon emissions, and resource costs.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.