● Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
● Service existing accounts obtain orders and establish new accounts by planning and organizing a daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
● Identify potential customers.
● Follow up on the customers’ orders to ensure they are met by distribution.
● Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms.
● Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
● Guarantee the orders are converted to cash in time.
● Address customers’ complaints about production quality and refer them to QA or production departments.
● Address account discrepancy of customer accounts.
● Survey the market status of competitors, their prices, new productions, discounts, and new markets which are covered by them and prepare a proposal for addressing customers’ needs in a competitive market.
● Negotiate for agreement on proper discount based on customer expectation, and competitor’s information and bargain about it with line manager.
● Supervise receipt of bounced checks.
● Supervise accurate allocating of credit to agents.
● At least a Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, or Food Industry.
● 3 years of relevant experience in B2B sales (FMCG).
● Relevant experience in the oil and bakery industry is a priority in this position.
● Negotiation skills.
● Able to go on missions.
● Active listener.
● Flexible and service-oriented.
● Reporting skills.