-Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Identify potential customers
- Follow up the customers’ orders to ensure if they are met by distribution
- Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses, and credit terms
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates
- Guarantee the orders are converted to cash in time
- Address customer’s complaints about production quality and referring it to QA or production departments
- Address Account Discrepancy of customer accounts
- Survey market status of competitors, their prices, new productions, discounts, new markets which are covered by them and preparing proposal for addressing customers’ needs in a competitive market
- Negotiate for agreement on proper discount based on customer expectation, competitor’s information and bargain about it with line manager
- Supervise receipt of bounced checks
- Supervise accurate allocating credit to agents
At least bachelor's degree in Chemistry, management, food service, or marketing.
min. 4 years relevant experience in sales (FMCG).
Able to go on mission.
Flexible and Service Oriented.