SLZ Company is looking for B2B Sales Manager, The following roles and responsibilities need for this position:
1. Building teams for sales and leading them efficiently
2. Creates action plan
3. Leading and coaching the team in order to amplify the abilities and cover the defects
4. Detecting the strength and blind points of the team and accomplish the restoration procedure in order to improve the total performance
5. Planning the targets for each member of the team and managing their performance in frequent times
6. Making suggests and prospects in order to increase the total amount of sales in market
7. Continuous market monitoring, sales statistics and market research results analysis
8. Defining improvement projects and marketing programs based on the results
9. Helping to define new products based on the competitive position of products and competitors in the market.
- BSc or Master Degree in Business Management or related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in leading and managing the sales team in Packing & Plastic industry
- Ability to make a team and manage it in order to achieve the targeted goals
- Ability to lead and coach the human capital leaded by him/her
- Proficiency of marketing and sales management rules
- Ability to handle the marketing and sales debates and discussions
- Ability and preparation to work under pressure
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Sanaye Lafaf Zarrin (SLZ)
SLZ is a famous, innovative and pioneer company in printing and packaging technologies, has founded in 2003. The aim of SLZ is to accomplish the customers’ requirements. We strive to capitalize on the latest technological advances in the industry and to comply with global standards, because customer satisfaction and coming up with solutions that give them a real market advantage are our greatest incentives. Today, SLZ delivers a truly unique, high quality service to its customers by embracing and enhancing professional knowledge throughout all production processes and services, establishing quality standards based on target management, utilizing state-of-the-art technology for print and film production, focusing on workforce safety, protecting the environment by minimizing waste and maximizing quality through recovery and recycling, Supporting and developing the maintenance unit so that standards are safeguarded and production lines are kept up-to-date.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching