● Analyze Fulfillment Center processes, design and implement improvements.
● Troubleshooting issues with hardware and processes.
● Work with others to detect problems and implement solutions.
● Maintain quality and safety standards are upheld.
● Responsible for ensuring that Automation creates the best products possible in the most efficient manner.
● Evaluation of offered proposals of third-party providers
● Proficiency in Altium Designer with experience in designing SMD,QFN and DIP circuits.
● Proficiency in Microcontroller Programming and Circuits (STM32(ARM), AVR )
● Experience in C++ Programming Languages
● Experience with RaspberryPi and Raspbian OS
● Experience with Ubuntu and windows
● Familiarity with Control Box design and Components.(Relays,Actuators,PowerSupply & etc.)
● Good communication skills with your team members.
● Passion about learning new tools and technologies deeply to expand your knowledge and experience.
● Experience with Siemens PLC family(Logo8,S7) and Development Software (Logosoft &TIA) is huge plus
● Experience in IOT & LoRa Devices.
● Familiarity with TCP,HTTP connection protocol
● Familiarity with CANBus,RS485 connection protocol and hardware
● Familiarity with Database Concept ( SQL)