• Interact with product management, project management and development team to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives.
• Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
• Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
• Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles
• Execute and analysis automation test results.
• Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
• Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Quality Center or similar tools/means
• Support production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing” during the off-hours maintenance windows
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Technical background and an understanding of the banking industry
• Good development/scripting skills in common languages like Java/Groovy/Shellscripts
• Database skills, mainly in mongodb and postgresql
• Good experience with different Operating Systems, with emphasis on Unix variants
• Good understanding of object oriented programming and J2EE architecture
• Knowledge of automated testing tools such as FogxBugz, Jira, saucelabs
• Must demonstrate an understanding of IP networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, SOAP, REST, SSL etc.
• Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
• Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance