You will assist the Production supervisor in maintaining a structured work environment that benefits both the employees and customers. You will act as a liaison between the supervisor and other staff, ensuring that procedures are being followed, while also suggesting ideas for streamlining processes. You can expect to progress to work as Production supervisor after 6-month performance evaluation.
• Coordinate with management to create and publish standard operations procedures (SOPs) on critical functions in the assigned area of responsibility.
• Maintain constant improvement in making quality products reducing costs and following good manufacturing practices (GMP)
• Empower the production team to collaborate with engineering to improve product manufacturability and line productivity
• Assist the supervisor in hiring new personnel by reviewing applications and performing initial meetings with candidates.
• Supervise employees to help ensure efficiency and productivity.
• Train new hires on the job once they’ve completed initial training with the supervisor.
• Bring any employee concerns to the supervisor in order to ensure company morale.
• Assist in the oversight of day to day operations in the production department on an assigned shift.
• Knowledge of business practices
• The ability to foster teamwork
• Strong oral and written skills
• English: Intermediate or higher
• The ability to work well with others
• Demonstrated problem solving skills in identifying and resolving issues
• Ability to execute tactical plans and maintain established timelines
• Experience in a highly regulated manufacturing environment (ISO or GMP)
• BA or higher in chemistry, industrial engineering or relevant fields
• Good command of MS Office
• Preferably resident in Alborz province or west of Tehran
• 1+ year experience as a Production Supervisor, Technician or Specialist in manufacturing environment is a plus