- Assistant to Managing Director
We are looking for driven assistant to help and assist our CEO in his day-to-day administrative and executive tasks.
Your Main Tasks:
- Compose, type, and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence, or reports, such as presentations or expense, statistical, or monthly reports.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Greet visitors or callers (related to CEO) and handle their inquiries in a professional manner
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Use computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for people willing to contact or meet CEO
- Manage scheduling of events in all conference rooms, maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Conduct searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Open, read, route, and distribute incoming mail or other materials and answer routine letters.
- Review work done by others, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Arrange conference, meeting, or travel reservations, plans and itineraries as needed for CEO
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work.
- Coordinate conferences, meetings, or special events.
- Liaise with C-Suite (Board Members)
- General Administrative and Clerical Tasks
- Prepare and set up for meetings in accordance to IT support, environment, and refreshments
- Coordinate and prepare agendas for meetings, take meeting notes, create action list from meetings
- Communicates directly, on behalf of the CEO/CMO/CFO, to customers
- Works closely with the Executives keeping them abreast of upcoming events
- Drafts documents for COO/CMO/CFO including correspondence, memos and announcements
- Conducts research and works on special projects as assigned by executive
- Professionally handles matters proactively and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant to a Senior Executive
- Held a similar position for a minimum of 2 years
- Strong organizational and planning skills, can manage multiple changing and conflicting priorities
- High energy, self-starter, positive and can-do attitude
- Flexible on working hours
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience in heavy calendar management
- Experience in managing email/written communications
- Proactive thinker; ability to anticipate and prepare ahead of the need
- Proficient in G-Suite and Microsoft such as Excel, PowerPoint and etc.
- Familiar to Business Intelligence software
- Data Gathering and prepare managerial report