• Monitor and track brands market share & performance to identify risks & opportunities.
• Work to ensure that key messages and brand language are appropriately built into all materials.
• Working with the team to identify new opportunities for growth and develop strategies to capitalize on them.
• Input on the development, production & implementation of advertising and promotions for brand and media strategies and executions to support brand.
• Work with brand development to ensure timely roll out of innovation mixes.
• Brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term
• Brief advertising agencies in order to be aligned with the brand strategies.
• Analyze the trends of all promotional activities.
• Provide input and opinions on projects.
• Communicate with local leading advertising agencies.
• Develop working relationships with Key Accounts.
• Ensure that marketing processes are effectively and efficiently executed, focusing on continuous improvement.
• At least a bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing.
• At least 3 years’ experience in the marketing department.
• Familiar with the activation or promotion of brands.
• Communication skills both externally and at all the levels within the company, both written and verbal.
• Proven ability to work under pressure, manage multiple projects and to right deadlines.
• Ability to use initiative, be resourceful and to make things happen.
• Familiar with BTL/ ATL
• Ideal Age Range: 25 – 35
• Public relation experience
• Skilled in Word, Excel and Power Point.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Tipax is the originator and the founder of courier service Industry in Iran
Tipax, based on the belief in the power of its land and backed by more than half a century of successful and effective transportation history, especially the Courier industry, built its infrastructure in 1339 in a solid, scientific and systematic way, in various sectors of the transportation industry, and provided diverse services.
Tipax is the largest and most effective service provider in national and international context in courier industry, which considers its main motto "speed, accuracy, safety" and seeks to fully understand the needs of stakeholders through the use of day-to-day knowledge and technology to achieve this motto.
With the launch of a GPS navigation system, 250 branches throughout the country, 3,000 specialists and 800 heavy and light vehicles, the company provides services.
Now Tipax has succeeded in obtaining the license of "the first private post operator of the country" from Communications Regulatory Authority (CRA) by providing high quality services, respecting consumers' rights and relying on
500 employees or more
Transport & Logistics
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching