- Monitor and evaluate sales and financial performance of the brand.
- Pro- actively anticipate competitor activities.
- Brief advertising agencies in order to be aligned with the brand strategies.
- Work with brand development to ensure timely roll out of innovation mixes.
- Synthesize consumer learning and generate consumer insights.
- Monitor quality of product packaging via on-line proofing.
- University degree: At least Bachelor in related majors.
- Minimum 3 years of experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Flexible on traveling within and outside the country.
- Skilled in Word, Excel and Power Point.
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Unilever is one of the world\'s most successful & largest FMCG multinationals with leading food & personal care brands. We have more than 400 brands, such as Lux, Dove, Signal, Lipton, etc.
We meet every day needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life.
We are the number 1 fast-moving consumer goods employer of choice among graduates in 34 countries. 169,000 people work for Unilever.
Our products are sold in more than 190 countries, generating sales of 52 billion in 2016, and more than 2 billion consumers worldwide use a Unilever product on any given day. 13 brands have sales of more than €1 billion a year.
• By 2016, over 600 Unilever sites were sending zero non-hazardous waste to landfill.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching