● Design, implement, and unit test simple to complex software programs using C# and .NET or .NET Core.
● Develop server side and client side or one of them for web applications.
● Develop new features and make improvements to existing software.
● Troubleshoot and bug fix.
● Fluent in C#.
● Fluent in .NET framework 4.5+, .NET Core 3.1.
● Fluent in ASP.Net MVC.
● Fluent in ASP.Net Web API and other Web Service Technologies.
● Fluent in EF 6.0 and EF Core.
● Fluent in Client Side frameworks like Angular, and AngularJs.
● Fluent in TypeScript programming.
● Fluent in bundling and minifying tools.
● Fast learner with new technologies and the ability to rapidly implement them.
● Ability to work in collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals.
● Good communication skills.
● Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Engineering or related fields.
● More than three years of hands-on experience in professional programming.
● Knowledge of coding and design skills.