Objective of the role: Developing & maintaining back-end codes (Micro Services) according to the best practices and clean code on top of current architecture.
List of responsibilities:
1) Developing tasks as assigned within the estimated time frame.
2) Cooperating with other developers on shared tasks
Reporting to: CTO.
Length of Probation Period: 1 month.
Working hours: Saturday to Wednesday 8.00 to 17:00, Thursday 8:00 to 12:00.
Specialist knowledge: 1) Expert in C#
2) 3+ years’ experience in ASP.NET MVC
3) 3+ years’ experience in SQL Server / TSQL
4) 1+ year experience in ASP.NET Core
5) Experienced in EF Core, Rest API, DI, Unit / Integration Testing
6) Experienced in OOP, Solid Principles, Design Patterns
7) Experienced in TFS, git, Scrum
8) Ability to maintain/debug others codes
9) Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Bootstrap
Experience in Angular 5+ is a plus.
Soft Skills and Personality traits: Active & Creative
Good ability in communicating with other colleagues
Eager in learning new stuffs
Strong troubleshooting and problem solving experience and skills
Good knowledge of English language (to read / write technical articles).