To develop & lead Distributors Sales Team, ensuring efficient and effective field executions, implementing sales and distribution strategies in assigned territories.
• Accountable for the achievement of Volume and Distribution targets by Category within the assigned area.
• Ensure the implementation of Visibility Plans as per company's Merchandising guidelines within the assigned area by the efficient use of POP materials.
• Develop Sales capabilities of Distributors Sales Team and identify development areas respectively
• Responsible for maintaining an up-to-date Annual Business Plan for each distributor.
• Responsible for forecasting sales volumes for assigned territory.
• Develop and manage long-term effective business relationship with distributors’ sales team.
• Ensure timely & accurate reporting:-On all drivers (Range, Visibility, and Pricing & Promotion). -Competition reports focusing on any activity done at customer level.
• Ensure Credit terms, Credit Limitations, Collections and Payments are followed per distributor according to company's payment regulations within the assigned area.
• Review journey plans, customers master data and customer classification twice a year, to ensure
-***** Fluency in English, both verbal & written communication
- University degree in Business Administration, economics, or any related fields.
- *****Based in Tabriz.
- Minimum 3 years of Sales Experience.
- Highly developed in planning & organizational skills.
- Eager to achieve high targets.
- Excellent Decision making skills.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office specially
*** Good knowledge of Excel.
Do you have a good command of English?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Are you ready for a new start?
As a leading Nutrition, Health, and Wellness company driven with a strong sense of purpose, Nestlé is committed to enhancing peoples’ lives and contributing to a healthier future, wherever we operate.
At Nestlé, we believe that for a company to be successful over the long term, it must create shared value for the society.
Operating in the Islamic Republic of Iran since 2001, Nestlé locally produces a variety of nutritious and quality products through its award winning factory in Qazvin.
Nestlé’s portfolio in Iran currently includes 11 well-known brands in a wide range of categories:
NESTLÉ NAN®, NESTLÉ CERELAC®, NESTLÉ PURE LIFE®, NESCAFÉ®, NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE®, NESTLÉ FITNESS®, NESTLÉ CORN FLAKES®, NESQUIK®, NESTLÉ GUIGOZ®, CHOCAPIC®, and PERRIER®.
Every day, 900 people working in Nestlé Iran come to work and help us to keep our promise of enhancing people’s quality of life through Nutrition, Health, and Wellness.
You too can be part of this promise by joining Nestlé Iran!
Your career path can begin in any of our business units; you will learn, you will take responsibility, you will be challenged, you will be given vast opportunities, and at the end of working day you will go home feeling fulfilled, knowing all your efforts contribute to creating shared value for everyone.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching