• To coordinate regional pre-sales & post-sales activities and support for MTNIrancell P&S in assigned region in order to increase market penetration and customer satisfaction
• To coordinate regional sales plan activities and ensure clients adhere to MTN Irancell sales and distribution PPPs and are aware of possible frauds.
• To track any sales issues regarding Dealers and MTNI Connects sales’ frauds, training needs, etc. by informing regional sales manager and the support teams
• To coordinate seamless implementation of sales plan activities, including sales events/trade shows and promotions for all regional Dealers and MTNI Connects
• To make up sales plan quarterly for each of Sales points to increase and improve the Sales Channel Activities.
• To ensure Dealers and MTNI Connects across region under supervision are informed of quarterly sales targets and related sales plan activities
• To ensure Dealers are delivering quality services by conducting quality checks such as calling Dealers’ customers on a random basis
• To coordinate with Dealers and MTNI Connects in all levels of technical support including account planning, systems access, and payment troubleshooting
• To supervise any probable issues (such as technical and non-technical complaints, claims and frauds) reported by Area Sales Administrators on the spot where applicable and escalate outstanding ones for follow-up
• To oversee Dealers and MTNI Connects conditions, including stock availability, merchandising items, and sales performance status
• To oversee market intelligence activities on competitors such as pricing, service offerings, etc. and providing feedback to regional management
• To plan shop visits for Sales force on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• To plan training of new Dealers and MTNI Connects regarding systems, products and various services on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• To ensure all related Dealers and MTNI Connects databases are updated as per PPPs
• To supervise daily, weekly, monthly and YTD reports generated on ongoing regional sales performance
• To monitor cost of travelling made on purpose of conducting shop visits and ensure all related invoices are aligned with policies
• To monitor regional registrations and activations (iSIM, TD, FDD, Swap, MNP) on a daily/weekly basis and provide related reports and analysis
• To prepare various types of reports for line manager as per request
• Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Communication or a related discipline
• A good understanding of the sales cycle
• A good understanding of GSM trends and technologies
• Proven knowledge of handset operations
• Professional negotiation skills
• Minimum 3 years’ of experience in marketing/sales experience; with experience in supervising others
• Experience working in a medium organization
• Basic GSM
• Basic staff management
• Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
• Selling skills
• Customer care
• Coaching for results
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Irancell Telecommunication Services Company (MTN Irancell) – Iran’s 2nd mobile operator – is a private joint stock company. As “Iran’s greatest data operator”, our vision is to lead the delivery of a bold, new digital world to our customers. Our company provides the following services:
- Wholesale and retail telecommunications services
- Sales of network traffic capacity to local or international carriers or entities
- Renting network infrastructure facilities to local or international carriers or entities
- Internet and digital platform-related products and services as well as all available sources of value added services
- E-Commerce/ m-Commerce activities of telecommunications networks
- Customer services, including but not limited to customer relationship management and Call Centre services.
500 employees or more
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.