Main Purpose of Job:
As Area Sales Supervisor-Isfahan you are responsible for leading the sales team to deliver area/unit/channel sales objectives by category, deliver business objectives at POP, as well as motivating, developing and inspiring the sales team.
- Ensure that core distribution, coverage and visibility objectives are met in his/her respective area/unit/channel and customers.
- Ensure category planograms, merchandising guidelines, rotation and new line introduction guideline implementations are based on business unit directions and the local situation.
- Develop, negotiate, implement & monitor Customer/Channel Business Plans in alignment with Business Objectives.
- Plan, manage and optimize the trade investment for area/unit/channel.
- Continuous route to market optimization and seeking new business opportunities.
- Accountable and responsible for the development of sales team via regular on-the-job training and field appraisals
- Responsible for forecasting sales volumes for Area/Unit (Part of Monthly Business Planning Cycle Process).
- At least associate degree preferably in Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sales (field sales, account management, business development)
- Well-developed networking and communication skills
- Ability to communicate in English