• Plan, organize, lead and control all sales activities in related area
• Lead and develop a highly motivated and well performing area sales team
• Develop an accurate seasonal sales forecast
• Meet quarterly and annual business target
• Meet consumer finance and sales tasks
• Ensure the business operates within the company's mission statement.
• Manage all negotiations with customers.
• Ensure that the performance of the Area Sales Team is efficient, effective and delivered within budget.
• Design the short term & long term business plan aligned to company strategies in the area.
• Ensure all financial targets and other agreed targets are met.
• Serving existing accounts, obtaining orders, and establishing new accounts by planning and organizing meetings or communicating with existing or potential customers.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports.
• Monitors competitors by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, etc.
• Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity
• Maintaining the current market share and growing it according the defined strategy.
• Ensure implementation of marketing and sales strategies according to regional policies
-Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
-Ability to calculate and analyze key forecasting metrics.
-Analytical and problem-solving skills.
-Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, as well as manage people.
-Good judgment and decision making.
-Over than 5 years’ of experience in the related position.
-Creative, Patient and Eager to sell
-Good knowledge of domestic/regional market and competitive market
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Ara Cellulose Fars (Aracell)
A Company Active in Producing Sheet and Carton Boards.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching