Main Purpose of Job:
As Area Sales Manager-Isfahan you are responsible for leading the sales team to deliver area/unit/channel sales objectives by category, deliver business objectives at POP, as well as motivating, developing and inspiring the sales team.
- Ensure that core distribution, coverage and visibility objectives are met in his/her respective area/unit/channel and customers.
- Ensure category planograms, merchandising guidelines, rotation and new line introduction guideline implementations are based on business unit directions and the local situation.
- Develop, negotiate, implement & monitor Customer/Channel Business Plans in alignment with Business Objectives.
- Plan, manage and optimize the trade investment for area/unit/channel.
- Continuous route to market optimization and seeking new business opportunities.
- Accountable and responsible for the development of sales team via regular on-the-job training and field appraisals
- Responsible for forecasting sales volumes for Area/Unit (Part of Monthly Business Planning Cycle Process).
- University degree preferably in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales (At least 3 years of experience in field sales, account management, business development) (Experience in working in multi-cultural, multi-national companies is an advantage)
- Well-developed networking and communication skills
- Excellent language skills in English
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
CastleNoush Co. is Producer of Carbonated Soft Drinks, malt Beverage and fruit juices, based on the brands of Castle and Shams. The company is one of the subsidiaries of the Solico Group, which started its operations in Tehran province, Shahriar city, Baghestan in 2005, with a total area of about 45,000 square meters. The products of this company are exported to countries such as Germany, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Tanzania and Libya.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.