- Intensive field presence to have real-time insight about the market, competition, sales team and distributor's performance.
- Ensure implementation of the sales fundamentals (coverage, distribution, and visibility) in defined region. Manage the distribution of company brands within the area through retailers and wholesalers in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type.
- Participate in setting short term and long term goals and objectives for sales team of each area according to market conditions. - Manage daily sales operation, monitor the sales target and ensure that all daily, weekly and monthly sales reports are in place.
- Constituting an effective distributor network and find new channels to increase sales volume in defined region. Implement promotion programs with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the key strategic brands throughout the area by gaining the active support of the trade marketing.
- Manage hiring and training of sales people.
- Manage the new product launch as per defined plans.
- Consistently review the account balance of distributors and follow up the payment.
- Maintain and manage with distributor stock level based on KPI.
- University degree in Business Management or other related fields. Having MBA is preferred.
Work Experience and Competencies:
- 4-6 years field sales experience in FMCG, depended Food industry
- Excellent command of MS Office (excel, word and power point)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional people management skills
- Mobile and eager to travel frequently across the country.
- Age range: 27 - 40
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Nan Avaran Reza (9595)
Nan Avaran Reza Company was established in 2008. The first phase included a production facility producing pizza cheese and piroshky an actual capacity of 10 tons per day. In a short time the capacity grew to 17 tons per day .in 2010 the company launched a yufka dough unit using machinery imported from turkey Thanks to its non-stop R&D efforts, the company launched its dairy production facilities in 2014. We have always used the services of highly knowledgeable and experienced staff and the latest technologies of the world with the goal of producing the best quality products. Our products are offered with the trade name9595 and we are dedicating all of our efforts and resources to making a brilliant future for food technologies. procurement of quality materials and supply of highest standards of quality for our products and making our products as diverse as possible are among the highest goals of9595 .we are the first company producing pirashky dough and yufka dough in Iran and were recognized as entrepreneur of the year 2010in the country.
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.