- Set milestones to monitor progress in line with city targets based on robust analysis of business and market data to ensure data-based planning and decisions.
- Responsible for both Top line and bottom line of the P&L for the city.
- Supply management
- Ensure long-term and profitable relationships with driver partners and supply retention through effective reward and recognition programs.
- Manage deployment and quality of drivers in the city.
- Help scale the city through developing and sharing best practices.
- Continue to grow revenues and customer/driver base in the city.
- Competitive Understanding
- Keep a close watch on the competitive landscape of the city. Seize opportunities to adapt pricing, talent, and business model.
- Building an A-Team
- Responsible for hiring and managing a team that will consistently achieve/exceed growth targets.
- Manage and own metrics that objectively monitor the supply side of the business. Balance supply growth with the demand to ensure optimization.
- Cross functional approach
- Directly coordinate with all support functions including product, marketing, and analytics
- Travel to under supervision cities (Urmia & Sanandaj) continuously.
- BS in Industrial Engineering + MBA preferred.
- Implementation of Six Sigma in the past can be an advantage.
- Minimum 3 Years Work Experience.
- Aptitude with strong analytical skills is essential.
- Should be able to think unconventionally, outside of the regular.
- Execution-oriented and excited about getting things done on the ground.
- An obsession with quality.
- Have good reporting skills (MS Office).
- Fluent in English, both reading/ writing and speaking.
Do you have good knowledge & skill in MS software (specially Excel) ?
Do you have fluent skill in verbal & writing English language ?
Do you have supervisory background in your career ?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
Powered by a young and motivated team aiming to take Iran’s IT industry to the next level, Snapp has firmly established itself as the fastest growing start-up in Iran. We continue to look for young talent that wants to create a better tomorrow and positively impact people’s lifestyles.
We are honoured and proudly announce that Snapp is the first and largest ride-hailing service in Iran with over 14 million passengers and 300 thousand drivers within its fleet.
We continue to expand the team in order to reach our ambitious objectives! Hence, if you would like to be part of the best transportation solution in Iran, simply send your Resume.
500 employees or more
IT, Software & Internet Services
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and employment for Iranian professionalsFind jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.