This role includes the following tasks and purposes:
- Develop and execute an Area Trade Marketing and Distribution plan which meets brand, volume and profit objectives for each trade channel through the most effective and efficient utilization of budgets and manpower in order to achieve the delegated objectives.
- Manage the distribution of company brands within the area through retailers and wholesalers in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with brand strategies and the needs of the market by trade channel and outlet type.
- Implement promotion programs with optimum use of resources and materials in order to achieve the highest in-store visibility and sales performance for the key strategic brands throughout the area by gaining the active support of the trade.
- University Degree/ MBA is preferred - Minimum of 2 years' sales experience, preferable within Convenience or Grocery
- Minimum of 2 years' sales experience, preferable within Convenience or Grocery
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary health insurance for the employee and his /her family
- Experience in people management
-Team leadership skills
-Negotiation and presentation skills (English and Farsi)
-Military Service: Completed or Exempted.
Do you have any experience in sales in Retail shop and supermarket?
Can't find jobs you're looking for?
Log In/Register for more opportunities!
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco company founded in 1902. We are the world’s largest quoted tobacco group by global market share, with over 200 brands sold in over 200 markets. BAT has more than 50,000 employees worldwide with factories in 41 countries. The quality of our people has always played a major role in our success, making us successful worldwide and leader in more than 55 markets.
BAT Pars was founded in Iran in 2003 and has since expanded its market presence by 4 drive brands which are: Dunhill, Kent, Pall Mall and Montana. In 2016 we established our independent factory in Iran.
We can proudly announce that in 2018 we have earned the Top Employer seal of recognition in five regions – Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East including Iran. Certification is awarded by the Top Employers Institute, which recognizes leading employers around the world that excel in nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels of an organization, while striving to continuously optimize employment practices. BAT offers exceptional opportunities for career and personal development, a competitive package and extensive trainings. Our workforce is strongly multi-cultural and we have a devolved structure, with the local company having wide freedom of action and responsibility for its operations. We believe that because our products pose risks to health, it is all the more important that our business is managed responsibly. Responsibility is integral to our business strategy and through dialogue with our stakeholders, we are working to pursue our commercial objectives in ways consistent with changing expectations of a modern tobacco business.
500 employees or more
Retail, Shop & Supermarket
Register for free Use
and speed up job searching
Jobs and Employment for Iranian professionals
Find jobs in best Iranian companies and international firms active in Iran.